Clean Texas Energy Propane is a cleaner-burning, lower-carbon fossil fuel produced in Texas. Compared to electricity, propane gas produces significantly less greenhouse emissions.
A Safe Fuel
Propane is a safe and reliable energy source used across the United States and the world. United Propane operates with safety as our number one goal. We utilize training programs provided on a state level and a national level to make sure we are proficient in all safety techniques. Our experienced technicians will inspect your entire propane system and appliances to ensure that they are running safely.
What to do if you smell gas
Know what to do in the event of a suspected leak?
- Immediately extinguish all open flames or cigarettes
- Do not operate any electrical equipment as they may produce a spark
- Leave the area or building immediately
- Turn off the propane gas at the main supply valve on the tank
- Report the leak to us and immediately call 911
- Do not return to the area until the smell of gas has dissipated
- Have your system checked by our staff